A couple of requested improvements:
1. Improved comment moderation tool
a. Please provide a link to the comment moderation tool in the dashboard, either under the Facebook main menu, or the Comments Box settings page.
b. Once you get to the Comments Moderation Tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments, please provide a link to what post the comments came from. It makes for a pretty useless moderation tool.
c. Create some notification system so that the site owner is aware of when people are commenting on posts.
2. Improve your documentation for installing the app. It’s a colossal mess and is missing many, many, many steps. I figured it after randomly trying things. Many others have the same comment.
3. Allow both WordPress comments and Facebook comments to appear (not synced or integrated), but one comment system followed by the other. Facebook seems intent on squelching other comment options.
4. Integrate Facebook comments better with the site’s Facebook page (i.e. so that they appear somewhere on the site’s facebook page).
- The topic ‘Requested improvements to Facebook Plugin’ is closed to new replies.