The Dashboard is an excellent addition for WP and I can see many useful directions it can evolve to.
* Links: Codex, Support (not just the one at the buttom), themes/plugin repositories and a BIG donation button.
* Updates/checks: check if it’s the newest version of WP, check with plugins and themes if they are up to date.
* Groupblog features: a list of all users last logins, small message thread for all users to see, small to do list for all … would be very useful for more editorial style blogs with several contributors
* News: more and regular – plus a rotating newbee tips & tricks section.
* Stats: like the awesome BAstats – which are really helpful.
Thanks for reading!
- The topic ‘Request: Evolution of the Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.