I asked my WordPress programmer why there was a problem displaying ads at our HeartBeatOfKauai.com site, and he replied with:
The issue is because of bug in the AdRotate plugin code.
The plugin calculates the height of widget using the formula
height = (no. of ad items / no. of columns) * (Adheight + padding)
Since the no. of items is 5 (odd number) with 2 columns. it calculates the height as 2.5 times Adheight. Hence the last ad is close to half cut.
I checked the plugin code and there isn't any hook or filter to alter this without editing code.
Solution 1: Change the no. of ads to even no.
Solution 2: Remove the widget and add the Adblock widget code to sidebar so we get control over styling.
Cannot use css because the adblock doesn't have id attribute or class attribute.
Seems there's a third solution, which would be to have you fix your code. Please advise.