• Resolved graffig

    (@graffig)


    Hi there,

    As per the message when trying to view my GA main dashboard I am reporting th following error message:

    Minified React error #200; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=200 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.
    
        in NotificationCounter
        in GoogleSitekitDashboard
        in RestoreSnapshots
        in ErrorHandler
        in Root

    Would you be able to confirm what steps I need to take to resolve?
    Many thanks

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Plugin Support James Osborne

    (@jamesosborne)

    Thanks for reaching out, hopefully we can determine the cause. Firstly can you share the following information so we can check your current WordPress setup?

    1. Your Site Health information. You can use this form to share privately if preferred.
    2. Does this message also occur on your primary Site Kit dash, or just when clicking on the Analytics tab?
    3. Please share any console errors you encounter on the same screen when checking your site from a browser incognito window.

    If you have any questions on the above let me know. As there may be a plugin conflict we’ll hopefully be able to pinpoint what’s occurring.

    Thread Starter graffig

    (@graffig)

    Hi James,

    Thank you so much for coming back to me so quickly.

    As instructed, I have submitted my responses using the provided Google forms link, so hopefully, you should get that shortly.

    Many thanks again,

    Darron

    Plugin Support James Osborne

    (@jamesosborne)

    Hi Darron,

    Many thanks for sharing. The video in particular is very useful, it looks like this only occurs with the primary Site Kit dashboard and not any individual tabs.

    While I check some of the plugins you have installed, in particular those with Google services integration can you please follow the steps below and inform me if you’re able to view the main Site Kit dashboard successfully?

    1. Install and activate the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin.
    2. Navigate to “Plugins > Health Check & Troubleshooting > Troubleshoot”.
    3. From the same screen click on the “Available Plugins” tab at the top right and then click on the “Enable” option next to “Site Kit by Google”
    4. Attempt to view the Site Kit primary dashboard once more

    You can exit troubleshooting mode afterwards.

    Thread Starter graffig

    (@graffig)

    Good morning James
    Many thanks for getting back to me again so quickly.

    I carried out the suggestion with the Health Check plugin and can confirm that the main dashboard menu item all works as it should.

    As you mentioned, obviously there is some conflict with one of the other plugins.

    I’ve just started to run through each plugin installed and can confirm that the following plugin is causing the issue: https://adminmenueditor.com/

    Do you want me to reach out to the developer, as it’s the pro version of this plugin I have been using for years, and make Janis aware of the issue going forward?

    Many thanks again James for all your help,

    Darron

    Plugin Support James Osborne

    (@jamesosborne)

    Hi Darron,

    That’s really useful information, in particular for other users should they have the same plugin installed. Thanks for sharing your findings after your troubleshooting efforts.

    Do you want me to reach out to the developer, as it’s the pro version of this plugin I have been using for years, and make Janis aware of the issue going forward?

    That would be great, appreciate your efforts. I’ll test compatibility myself in the meantime using the free version of the plugin. Let’s keep this support topic open and I can keep you updated here.

    Thread Starter graffig

    (@graffig)

    Perfect James,

    Looks like you cannot place/nest the Site Kit info/dashboard items inside another created folder via Admin Menu

    Thanks again

    Darron

    Plugin Support James Osborne

    (@jamesosborne)

    Many thanks again. I’ve been able to recreate the same experience using the free version of the plugin and I’ve since opened a GitHub issue for our engineers to take a look. While I’m unsure of the source of the conflict myself have you also raised this with the Admin Menu Editor plugin team?

    Thread Starter graffig

    (@graffig)

    Hi James – yes, raised the issue with Admin Menu Editor plugin team as well πŸ™‚

    Have a great weekend

    Darron

    Plugin Support James Osborne

    (@jamesosborne)

    Excellent! Keep us post, many thanks. Enjoy your weekend also.

    Plugin Support Bethany Chobanian Lang

    (@shetheliving)

    @graffig We have included a fix for this issue in today’s 1.38.0 release. Please update Site Kit and take a look.

    I’m going to close this topic out, but if you do experience any further trouble with this issue or have any other questions about Site Kit, please create a new topic and we’d be happy to help.

    Thank you!

    Thread Starter graffig

    (@graffig)

    Bethany
    Many thanks for the ‘heads up’ about resolving this issue.

    I’ll update the plugin and check once back in the office.

    Have a great rest of the week πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.