[Resolved] Replying/commenting with Postie has some issues
I’m running the latest Postie version on the latest WordPress release.
When replying to a post I noticed the following:
– The user name (login name) and not the display name is used, it shows the display name as it should when posting a new article using Postie
– The comment does not show up in the WP admin interface on the comments page and/or admin dashboard
– after editing the comment (via clicking the edit button on the webpage itself), it shows up in the WP admin interface
– A new article (same time and date as the comment via email) shows up in the article trash and has the title “tmptitle”
These thing will keep me from using this great feature I just discovered (I wasn’t aware of it until I checked the plugin page here on wordpress.org again). Could you please fix these things?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Replying/commenting with Postie has some issues’ is closed to new replies.