Hi, need some quick help with something!
I want to remove the "Billing Address" title on my check out page for Woocommerce. I'm only accepting paypal at this time, so I don't need a billing or shipping address section. Here's what I've done:
(1) - I've made a child-theme of my theme.
(2) - I've managed to remove all of the fields on the check out page by editing the functions.php file in my child theme.
I just have no idea how to remove the "Billing Address" part.
If you want to view the page:
1) Go to my website at BoomBoomBracelets.com
2) Go to shop and add anything to your cart (because the check out page won't be displayed unless you have something in your cart, i'm not trying to scam you into buying anything!)
3) Go to the check out page and you'll see the big "Billing Address" thing that I can't get rid of...
Note I'm kind of new to website development, but I have basic understanding of coding. So if anyone wants to shoot me a snippet of code I can throw into the functions.php file I'd really appreciate it! Also, it would be nice for me to see the code so I can study it as I'm still learning computer coding. Can't thank you enough for helping!