Remove inline media from posts in feeds
I’m having a problem whereby images were displaying as thumbnails in a feed I’m using for our Google Currents edition.
– The problem was initiated because Currents was displaying the small-sized images that appear inline in stories rather than the full-size images they were linked to. The images are placed within the text of the posts via WP’s media library.
– So in an effort to solve this I modified the feed template to include the full-size image as an enclosure.
– This solved the problem in a way, but now I’m getting 2 copies of the image appearing in Currents — the full size *and* the medium size.
– I now apparently need a way to strip the inline HTML that WP’s media library creates from the content of the post that appears in the feed.
- The topic ‘Remove inline media from posts in feeds’ is closed to new replies.