As long as column dnponline is displayed, search criteria works correctly. remove field, and search criteria no longer works.
▪ Temporarily choose the criteria field for display by adding a display column to it. In this case the dnponline
▪ Update the list settings.Role will now be one of the columns displayed AND magically now the other specifications are available in the list configuration.
▪ Scroll to the right till you see the “include” and “exclude” fields.
▪ Enter your criteria:
▪ include only if blank, returns 10 users which is correct.
▪ Update the list settings, rebuild cache, it works.
▪ remove display col.
▪ Update list settings, rebuild cache.
▪ It does not work. Returns 12 users. No longer includes field only if blank.
- The topic ‘remove display col. no longer includes field only if blank’ is closed to new replies.