first of all thanks to the author for this wonderful theme. I am linking this theme so far. But there are a few things I would be so glad to get help with.
1. How do I remove the arrow next to the menu? I do need to remove those arrows to make more room for a few more menu items. Tried a lot using chrome inspect element to figure out the CSS code, but failed. Can anybody please help?
2. I don’t know if this is me or other people as well. Bue on a smaller screen the hamburger menu is not expanding the second tear menu items. Is anyone facing the same issue? How do I fix it?
3. I can see that the theme has 3 menu options. I created a small 4 items menu and tried to place it as the top header menu. But it is not showing up. Was anyone able to use the top header menu? What am I missing then?
4. Please have a look at my page. So much space is being wasted in the header section. How to lessen the length of the header in order to save some space so that we can have more room for above the fold content?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Removal of Arrow next to Menu and Hamburger Menu Issue’ is closed to new replies.