Some fixes and new features (see below). One thing to note is the new capability in the Settings menu (called “List events”). All your event admins need this capability added to their role, otherwise they can’t see the list of events anymore (due to wordpress being so strict in capability checking, I can’t add multiple capabilities to a menu entry, so sorry about this change).
From the changelog:
* Feature: extra registration field info can now also be mailed, using #_FIELDS as a placeholder in mail formats
* Feature: event SEO links now also take into account the qtranslate language if present
* Feature: added extra capability to just list events, so people with no edit cap can still do e.g. CSV exports. All your event admins would need this cap as well, otherwise the menu will not show.
* Feature: preview added for draft events
* Bugfix: the results for custom fields were not shown in the printable overview or the CSV export
* Bugfix: the table for answers had a wrong index (primary), which resulted in only the first custom field to be stored in it
* Extra: added Danish translation, thanks to Torben Bendixen
* Extra: updated Dutch translation, thanks to Peter Goldstein
- The topic ‘Released 1.0.6’ is closed to new replies.