Finally the registration form can be changed to your liking!!
From the changelog:
* Feature: forms are customizable now, although extra defined fields can be viewed/exported but not changed in the admin backend (and is qtranslate compatible)
* Feature: contact person mails for cancellations and approvals are now customizable
* Feature: submit button for registration form is now qtranslate compatible
* Bugfix: make html title work correctly for locations too
* Bugfix: the html anchor was not always being shown for RSVP
* Bugfix: email body and subject can now contain qtranslate calls as well (code got removed when changing the plugin name)
* Bugfix: corrected and added some sql prepare statements
* Extra: give all RSVP forms a name and a html id
* Extra: give full day events a CSS class in the calendar (eme-calendar-day-event)
* Extra: some RSS readers don’t like it when an empty feed without items is returned, so we add a dummy item then
- The topic ‘Released 1.0.5’ is closed to new replies.