From the changelog:
* Feature: for events and locations, the featured image now uses the WP media gallery
* Feature: Webmoney support added
* Feature: rss and ical shortcodes now support a location id, to limit events shown to a specific location
* Feature: a little extra for more WPML support (added, but not guaranteed)
* Feature: added #_IS_REGISTERED conditional tag, returns 1 if WP user has already registered for the event, 0 otherwise
* Improvement: you can now activate SMTP debugging if you have issues when sending mail via SMTP
* Improvement: the booking format now also can use #_PAYED to show the payed status
* Improvement: ability to set default currency, price and "Require approval for registration"
* Improvement: the "Allow RSVP until" can now also be given a default value
* Improvement: the week/month/year scopes in [events_filterform] now show the text 'select week/month/year' by default.
* Bugfix: when creating/editing an event, location creation is now also being checked for access rights