Hey folks! We pushed the 3.1 release of The Events Calendar out last night, and it included a number of tweaks (listed below). All users are advised to upgrade to receive the following enhancements/fixes:
* Significant performance improvements to month view (thanks to Grégory for the initial report!)
* Improved compatibility with Canvas and other themes by WooThemes (thanks to Paul Pruneau for the heads up!)
* Fixed several bugs relating to event cutoff times and month view (thanks jadonulrich for the report!)
* The correct default view now applies to event category listings
* Tag cloud links now work on both events and non-events pages (thanks to user ‘onelittlemoose’ for the report!)
* Days with no events are no longer linked from the month view (thanks to reneeyoxon for the original report!)
* Fixed a bug where the selected category would not apply after you navigate to the next month in Month view (thanks to Kyle for the report!)
* Fixed bug where comments form would show twice on single events
* Enabled auto-submissions in situations where classic view is present instead of the event bar (thanks to user wiredimpact for getting the discussion started on this!)
* Labeling for AJAX and “Classic View” options
* Updated the French and German translations (French courtesy of Rick….thanks, Rick!)
* Fixed some display bugs in IE (thanks to user wiredimpact for bringing up most of these!)
* Various minor bug and security fixes
For more information and to see the 3.1 changes in our other plugins, please visit http://tri.be/support/forums/topic/release-version-3-1-of-the-events-calendar-events-calendar-pro-all-add-ons/.
- The topic ‘Release: The Events Calendar 3.1’ is closed to new replies.