Release: The Events Calendar 3.0.2
While we still haven’t “officially” announced the 3.0 releases, many folks have seen the upgrade prompts and have initiated anyway. So this may be the hardest “soft launch” in the history of soft launches. But since the cat is out of the bag and we’ve released a couple small maintenance builds already, I did want to get a forum thread up here clearly outlining the specifics of what was released this morning. Here’s what was addressed:
The Events Calendar 3.0.2
- Fixed bug with queries that included more than one post type. This should resolve issues with “Link to Existing Content” in the WordPress editor, attaching media to posts from the Media Library, and relationship fields in the Advanced Custom Fields plugin (thanks to users KARKS88 and ANDYWILMOT for catching this!)
- Fixed 404 in page title on month view when no events are in the month, and other 404-related tweaks (thanks to CYNTHIA, JOHN and ELLAEARTH for catching these)
- CSS files in the tribe-events directory of your theme are now loaded in addition to TEC css files, instead of replacing them
- Removed Select2 dependency in the Tribe Bar
- Fixed various issues with the Events List widget (thanks to DUVALDEMOCRATS and ZAVASTORONTO for the heads up)
- Tag permalinks are no longer malformed in tag cloud widget and single event pages (thanks to MARC for catching this)
- Addressed some previously non-translatable strings in the Tribe Bar
- Long event costs no longer overflow the designed box in list view
- Various minor bug fixes
Thanks to everyone for their support and patience as we ironed out this first batch of 3.0-centric bugs. If you find a bug wasn’t fixed that should be, or a new one has emerged upon updating, please create a new thread and we’ll do our best to help you out.
I installed 3.02 this am, as I was advised that the ‘Link to existing content’ error had been fixed. It is – thanks.
Sorry to have to report, now on the page on the front-end I’m unable to switch from ‘List’ view of the Upcoming Events to the ‘Month’ view.
Both views are enabled in Settings, List is the default, though making Month the default doesn’t seem to help.
On the front-end, the ‘month’ option is visible, and clickable, but doesn’t activate consistently. Occasionally it works the first time after a refresh, but won’t work again.
- The topic ‘Release: The Events Calendar 3.0.2’ is closed to new replies.