Hey all. We released 2.0.10 last night. In terms of what you should expect:
Small features, UX and Content Tweaks:
* Improved the events.js to avoid animation build up.
* Included code required for the forthcoming WooTickets add-on to function properly.
* Incorporated new Ukrainian translation files (free only), courtesy of Alexey Fedorov.
* Incorporated new French translation files (free only), courtesy of Fanny Héraud.
* Tested fully against the new WordPress Twenty Twelve theme and cleared up aesthetic issues where needed.
* Removed “Organizer” and “Venue” panels from the Appearance -> Menus screen (core only).
* Fixed a bug where the option to show/hide an event’s end date in the Events Advanced List Widget did not work (PRO only).
* There was previously no modal window when trashing individual instances of a recurring event; that is no more.
* Cleaned up event query filters to prevent conflicts.
* Event-specific settings no longer revert to default upon updating the plugin.
* Rewrite rules are no longer one step behind (meaning you won’t need to flush permalinks as often).
* Warnings/notices no longer litter the page in instances where no upcoming events are scheduled.
* Default permalinks are no longer malformed.
* Removed a PressTrends-generated notice that appeared upon activation.
* Removed remaining sp_ functions.
* Fixed an issue where default permalinks caused multiple errors when viewing a recurring event and venue page (PRO only).
* Removed various notices/errors from core + PRO.
Users should have begun receiving update prompts already; but remember that if you don’t, you can always go to Dashboard -> Updates and manually check again. Remember that each new add-on release is dependent on this 2.0.10 code to function…so update Events/PRO before updating any add-on to ensure as smooth an experience as possible.
As always, let us know of quirks/bugs you find associated with the upgrade in the comments below, and we'll try our best to troubleshoot. Thanks for helping us break 300,000 downloads here at dot-org!