Support » Plugin: Registration Forms – User Registration Forms, Invitation-Based Registrations, Front-end User Profile, Login Form & Content Restriction » Registration and login issues
Registration and login issues
I have two bugs:
1. When new user confirms it’s e-mail by clicking on activation link, he gets double message at once on e-mail about his account is ready.
2. When using login widget and login page at the same screen (page), it impossible to login by using login page – login widget override login function. And user can login only by widget.
One more problem.
If admin will change the password via plugin forgot password page, he will not be admin anymore. His role will be other, I think the default role in wordpress.Plugin Contributor genetech
Thanks for contacting support. Here are responses to your issues:
1. We tested this one that when user click on verification link, he just gets a single email that “Your account is activated”. Only once. Are you getting the exact same email twice? Please share the email content with us,
2. This is a known issue and will be fixed in the next release.
3. Will have the QA test this issue and if found, we will provide a fix with the next revision.
Are you getting the exact same email twice? Please share the email content with us,
Yes, the same message twice.
Btw, I use theme Education Hub and plugin Easy WP SMTP because user cannot receive any email with standard wordpress mailer at all, or email server thinks that this message is spam.
Received: from mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net ([127.0.0.1]) by mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net with LMTP id 0A6NrDrf for <email@example.com>; Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:33:39 +0300 Received: from vh236.sweb.ru (vh236.sweb.ru [2a02:408:7722:1:77:222:40:29]) by mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPS id ZE1swFI6JC-XdLCGQKT; Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:33:39 +0300 (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present) Return-Path: firstname.lastname@example.org X-Yandex-Front: mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net X-Yandex-TimeMark: 1511940819 Authentication-Results: mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net; spf=pass (mxfront4g.mail.yandex.net: domain of vh236.sweb.ru designates 2a02:408:7722:1:77:222:40:29 as permitted sender, rule=[ip6:2a02:408:7722:1:77:222:40:29]) email@example.com X-Yandex-Spam: 1 X-Yandex-Personal-Spam: MTAyMjExOTk0OAo= Received: from nmbcru by vh236.sweb.ru with local (Exim 4.85_2) (envelope-from <firstname.lastname@example.org>) id 1eJwsF-003DWi-4i for email@example.com; Wed, 29 Nov 2017 10:33:39 +0300 To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Your account has been activated. X-PHP-Originating-Script: 10069:class-phpmailer.php Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 07:33:39 +0000 From: Admin <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Message-ID: <email@example.com> X-Mailer: PHPMailer 5.2.22 (https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer) MIME-Version: 1.0 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-Sender-Uid: 10069 X-Yandex-Forward: 8a68339203e21f295e0abbc039bb8887 <p>Dear qwsa,</p><p>Thank You for registering with our website. </p><p>You are ready to enjoy the benefits of our products and services by signing in to your personalized account.</p><p>Best Regards,</p><p>Team Образовательный портал НМК</p>
- This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by dimon8x. Reason: add more
One more when someone cannt login, standard message comes to admin which means nothing. It impossible to set it own notification for different events while login or wrong password entering. I’ve discovered that by installing a logging plugin for wordpress. Without it could not understand why messages with empty template came to me.
Also I noticed that some users disappear by themselves. And I dont now why.
I set grace period for 1 day until verification. But all of them were verified.
I have registered version and use 2 reg forms.Bit14
Is it related to the latest version?Plugin Contributor genetech
Since you are a Pro user you can use the Pro support at https://store.genetech.co/support-ticket/ There please create a ticket and provide your FTP and admin credentials and one of the users with get the standard message so that we can further debug the issue.
KirmaniThread Starter dimon8x
22 hours, 43 minutes ago
Is it related to the latest version?
Yes, the latest version.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by dimon8x.
- The topic ‘Registration and login issues’ is closed to new replies.