your plugin is great I’m using it on my theme (CENTRAL – http://themeforest.net/item/central-versatile-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/4798696).
Anyway I have a problem. I try to explain.
I created two different slider for two different page and added it the short code. Each page have a different slider with different id. So we have page1 with slider1 and page2 with slider2. If you try to show page1 with slide1 all works fine, but when you change and try to show page2 the browser still show the slider1 instead of slider2. It looks like cache problem or something like that.The slider1 change permanently the background of my site since to explicit refresh using F5 browser button. It’s strange!!
It should be an incompatibility problem with my theme.?!! Could you help me…
I send you url of my application
1) select page CULTURE (slider1)
2) goto any other page about, home… (at moment I have just one slider setted slider1: children photo)
3) the slider1 change permanently the background of my site
4) if you try to refresh the page all works fine.
- The topic ‘Refresh problem???’ is closed to new replies.