Looking for this:
1. ‘Senders’ are directed, via a link, to a secure page on the website where they can enter:
– Sender Name (2 text-entry boxes: First and Last)
– Sender Email
– Recipient Name (2 text-entry boxes: First and Last)
– Recipient Email
2. The page will contain a (visible) pre-written email message (text) that cannot be edited, that will introduce the idea to the recipient
– in future, may make sense to offer a choice of messages…
– Salutation automatically populates Recipient’s name (as entered by Sender, e.g.. “Dear Dave”)
– Signature automatically populates Sender’s name (as entered by Sender, e.g. “Sincerely, Sue”)
3. The page may contain a text box for the sender to enter a couple of sentences in their own words
– optional for sender
– either at the beginning or end of the email
4. When Sender clicks “Send”:
– Email is sent to recipient
– Thank you email is sent to sender (eventually with a survey: “how did you like using the Referral tool?”; “suggestions for improvement?”)
– Alert notice is sent to designated staff
– Sender and Recipient names and emails are captured for database
5. Staff can follow up with Recipient after appropriate interval.
Any one knows of any plugging like this?
- The topic ‘Referral Sender’ is closed to new replies.