I added a small (100×100) logo via the “Print Page Top HTML” section. When I print I noticed there’s a big gap between the logo and the text. Is there a way I can reduce that space?
Print Page Top HTML:
<ximg src=”https://nautilusuniversity-st.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/NU_Logo-white_bg_100x100.png” alt=”Nautilus University” />
Please let me know if there’s a secure way I can send you a username and password, so you can access the page.
1. Is it possible to change the printer icon to a custom icon I created?
2. Can the printer icon be centered over the “Default Print Title” text? Currently I have “Download” as the text and the printer icon is left justified.
3. Is is possible to add page numbers?
- This topic was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by . Reason: Needed to fix the HTML code and forgot the tags
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Reduce Space After Header Icon?’ is closed to new replies.