[Resolved] Redirected to install.php after changing prefix
I usually make it a routine to change the my website’s(www.suriagroup.com.my) database table’s prefix using your automated feature once per week but after the last changes my website suddenly got redirected to the install.php! There were some errors shown after I changed the prefix but I was in a hurry I didnt bother to look at it properly.All I remembered was something like “taxonomy invalid” or something. I tried some of the solutions I found in the forum but still the problem persist. Here is what I have done:
1. Check the wp-config.php. All ok, the username,password, prefix….
2. Check the prefix in the database. Exactly the same with the settings in wp-config.php
3. Check the home and siteurl in the wp_option table.
4. Check and repair the table.
All of these solutions did not solve the problem. Please help!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Redirected to install.php after changing prefix’ is closed to new replies.