Redirect subdomain to domain with change in path
I have a wordpress multisite installation with subdomains. I want to redirect one of my subdomain to domain in the following manner:
- subdomain.domain.com => domain.com
- subdomain.domain.com/pages => domain.com/pages
- subdomain.domain.com/category-X/posts => domain.com/category-X/posts
- subdomain.domain.com/category-Y/one-old-subcategory/posts => domain.com/one-new-subcategory/posts
- subdomain.domain.com/categories/subcategories/posts => domain.com/subcategories/posts
I couldn’t find correct order and rewrite rules to achieve that. Any help would be appreciated.
- The topic ‘Redirect subdomain to domain with change in path’ is closed to new replies.