There was a closed topic regarding redirecting a specific user. The answer given was that this wasn’t possible, and with this plugin alone, that’s true. However, it’s a permissions problem which is solved with a permissions answer:
You can redirect specific groups of users or just 1 user by:
- Go to “User Role Editor” under “Users” in the dashboard. Add a new role.
- Set the permissions for that role.
- Go to Users, find the user(s) and add them to that role.
- Go to Settings > Login with Ajax and you will see a redirection field for the new role you created.
- The topic ‘Redirect Selected User [solved]’ is closed to new replies.