Redirect loop after installing MU Domain Mapping
I am getting a nice redirect loop on mysite.com after i installing WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin correctly.
1. Installed a fresh WordPress in a sub-directory mysite.com/wp/
2. Ran WP setup wizard and created tables.
3. Copied and changed index.php to my ROOT “mysite.com”
4. Installed WP Multisite successfully, no loops.
now here is where it gets funky . .
5. Copied sunrise.php and domain_mapping.php to correct locations.
6. Editied wp-config.php with define(‘SUNRISE’,’on’);
0. BAM Error 310 on mysite.com, but can access mysite.com/wp/wp-admin/
Thanks for any helping hands,
- The topic ‘Redirect loop after installing MU Domain Mapping’ is closed to new replies.