I started working on a custom post on Tues morning. By Thursday morning I had 10 pages of text and links. But when I clicked to publish the latest paragraph, it deleted all of the content except for the opening paragraph and blog photo.
How do I get this back?
What I have done/checked:
1) Seen all revisions in database are now actually missing.
2) Run a 'repair' database (to remove side numbers) and run an optimise
3) Talked to SP and they claim nothing is wrong with database.
4) No revisions are available in WordPress Admin
5) All other posts and pages are fine.
6) Disabled all plugins and reactivated
7) Changed theme
Please help me recover this data. Is there some kind of code I need to check?
Data was keyed directly into post, it was not cut and pasted.