The plugin will not work if the content is within a hidden area when the page loads. I’d recommend fixing by delegating to the parent element. In dot_irecommendthis.js:
I’ve had to modify it with this quickfix for the time being.
Some other suggestions for updates:
– Function to display just the number
– Ability to add custom classes to link
– Option to start from 1, rather than 0.
– Ability to clear recommendations
– Ability to change title that says “recommend this” (viewable on hover). In my case, this language doesn’t make sense
– Ability to view blocked IPs, clear them, and whitelist them
- The topic ‘Recommendation to fix usage in hidden/expanding elements’ is closed to new replies.