I just tested your blog on all versions of Internet Explorer and it seemed to display properly. The Save and Print buttons were missing in IE8, but that is intentional (IE8 doesn't follow the same rules as modern browsers which causes those features do wacky things. Hence, in IE8, we remove them).
My first guess as to why you might be seeing a weird display is because of the security settings on your browser. You may have your settings set such that the Recipe Card files aren't getting downloaded. If this is the case, you'd probably notice other things on your blog that are not functioning properly. In particular, sometimes IE pops up a message when you load a page asking if you want to allow all content on the page. Clicking "no" to this may prevent the Recipe Card files from loading.