Hoping that someone on here can help me!
I’ve recently done a redesign on my blog, and re-launched it last weekend. As a part of being able to do the redesign and customisation, I had to move to a self hosted model and have tried to migrate everything from my old WP platform across.
A few things I’m having issues with and hoping someone can help with
– I can’t seem to access my blog via my WP app on my phone anymore even though I’ve updated the URL’s and passwords
– Can’t seem to get Google Analytics working
– GA code also appears at base left of the site which I’d like to remove
– My stats! Can i migrate all my stats from WP so I don’t start from a low base of all time views?
– I’ve lost all my ‘subscriptions’ to my site, those who previously followed me and got updates are now gone.
Any help is much appreciated, as well as any feedback!
[ moved from ‘your WordPress’ to ‘How to & troubleshooting’ ]
- The topic ‘Recently re-designed and self hosted blog – need help!’ is closed to new replies.