As mentioned on twitter (sorry about that it was for quickness) I updated the plugin to the most recent update and my site stopped functioning everywhere. I am using wordpress 3.8, Thematic on thisisxbox.com
I wasn't able to view anything nor even access the login page. It was just a blank white screen on any link. Source code revealed nothing either. When I disabled the plugin by FTP and changing the folder name my site was viewable again, but not the homepage. My homepage is a custom homepage, but all other post pages was showing random blocks of text in italic. The homepage was only displaying posts that hadn't had a subtitle input!
I wasn't able to run debug, but I have deleted the plugin and found the old plugin files on my PC named version 1.5.2 and installed that instead. Now with version 1.5.2 my site is fully functional again and everything is as it was.