Recent server change, permalinks, images not uploading
I recently changed servers and had a bit of a rough time moving.
1) I couldn’t get my blog to work so I ended up changing permalinks to default, which is the only one that works. Previously they had been “Post name”, which I’d prefer. I had to delete .htaccess in order to get the site to work. Not sure how or why…
2) I’ve been mucking around with the featured images and thumbnails, so I’m not sure if that has broken things.
3) When uploading an image several bad things are happening.
– The uploaded image in the media browser is broken.
– The image will be broken if selected as featured image (as seen in backend) or inserted into the post.
– The image will show up as featured image only in certain circumstances.
But this, the automatic URL, doesn’t:
Take a look here to see what is happening: http://readysetfork.com/recipes/
Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘Recent server change, permalinks, images not uploading’ is closed to new replies.