I do not get my Readme.txt validated.
It says NO PLUGIN NAME DETECTED !
This is my REadme.txt, if someone sees something wrong, please let me know.
=== Exchange ===
Contributors: Naira Jorge
Donate link: http://naira-wp.com/wp-content/plugins/Exchange/panel.php
Tags: money, currency, currencies, converter, cotation, exchange;
Plugin URI: http://www.naira-wp.com
Requires at least: 2.0.2
Tested up to: 3.4.1
Author: Naira Jorge
Author URI: http://www.naira-wp.com
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Copyright 2012 Naira (email : email@example.com)
Stable tag: trunk
Here is a short description. This widget executes currency convertion.
== Description ==
* This widget will convert from one currency to another; The money converter will be updated each hour and it is not for business proposal;
* Once this widget is activated you will need to drag and drop it from the widget’s field to a sidebar of your preference;
* “Tested up to” version 3.4.1 Note that it might work on higher versions, this is just the highest one you’ve verified.
== Installation ==
1. Download and extract winzip archives;
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress;
4. Go to Appearance/Widgets area and drag-and-drop the widget in the sidebar of your preference;
== Frequent Asked Questions ==
Which version of PHP does this plugin work with?
PHP 5.2 is the minimum current requirement for WordPress.
This plugin requires at least PHP version 5.2.1 due to having to decode JSON responses from the Open Source Exchange Rates API.
== Screenshot ==
== Changelog ==
== Upgrade Notice ==
= 1.0 =
- The topic ‘Readme.txt Plugin Name’ is closed to new replies.