Read this **Before** you post!
Hello WordPress Community,
Its good to see you on the WordPress Duplicator support forums. Please read this and follow these guidelines before opening a new thread:
- This plugin is NOT for novices. If your not familiar with database setups, Linux permission sets or web servers then please Get Assistance From an IT Professional. While we would love to be able to help and educate users on these topics, we simply do not have the bandwidth.
- Please search this forum and the web in general before posting a question that has already been asked or solved.
- Do not double submit to this forum and our help desk system at the same time.
- Before submitting please read through all of the knowledgebase topics
Not sure why the comment is blank? Did you have an actually question?
Honestly, i did follow your instruction, which states, read before you post, I found similar questions but not the exact problem i am facing.. [ i will agree, i might have missed on the actual one, if it actually exists, somewhere.]. But this is really, really urgent, so im sorry, if you have already answered it. But, just before posting the actual answer let me be clear, that i tried everything i could find, and i really need to hear the experts voice on this.
I tried duplicator, works very well normally, but unfortunately, my client has GoDaddy account, i don’t have option to change it either. I am getting the following error. Hope you could suggest something on this..
Root Directory Fail Path: D:\Hosting\11289750\html\archance [Fail] Is Writable by PHP [Pass] Contains only one zip file Result = 521a2541359b66000_20130825_archancerentalservicesandutilit_package.zip Note: Manual extraction still requires the package.zip file Safe Mode Off Pass MySQL Support Pass PHP Version: 5.3.6 (PHP 5.2.17+ is required) Pass CHECKS Web Server: Microsoft IIS OK Open Base Dir: Off Good PHP SAPI: cgi-fcgi
if the file is in zip format. If i unzip and upload it, this is what i get….
I am not really sure, if this is the right approach to it. but, for sure, i need your support…
Root Directory Fail Path: D:\Hosting\11289750\html\archance [Fail] Is Writable by PHP [Fail] Contains only one zip file Result = Too many zip files in directory Note: Manual extraction still requires the package.zip file Safe Mode Off Pass MySQL Support Pass PHP Version: 5.3.6 (PHP 5.2.17+ is required) Pass CHECKS Web Server: Microsoft IIS OK Open Base Dir: Off Good PHP SAPI: cgi-fcgi PHP ZIP Archive: Is Installed
Your support is really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
sorry esmi… i am very new to it.. will do it.. thanks for reminding..!
I am trying to install a package on BlueHost that I purchased.
I am getting this error
[01-Jul-2014 06:54:27 America/Denver] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: all_tables in /home5/echobatt/public_html/sowestsvcs/installer.php on line 378
- The topic ‘Read this **Before** you post!’ is closed to new replies.