Read this before asking a question
I’m here to help. To make my life a little easier I have come up with a few guidelines for asking questions on jQuery Pin It Button for Images support forum. If you seek help and won’t follow them, your question might be ignored.
1. If you’re using a caching plugin like ‘W3 Total Cache’ or others on your website, clear its cache and check out the website again. Sometimes that’s the case.
2. One thread = one person + one problem
Plain and simple. If you have a problem, start a new thread. Don’t post in a thread started by someone else saying “I have the same problem”. Any “me too” posts will be ignored. Start a new thread and answer only there. If another problem will occur somewhere in the future, start a new thread instead of reviving the old one.
3. Include a URL address and make sure the plugin is activated
If you won’t give me the URL address of the website where the problem occurs, unless it’s a settings page issue, how can I check out what’s happening there? Threads like “I have this XXX problem, I deactivated the plugin and am waiting for the next version to fix it” will be ignored. If the plugin works but things aren’t rendering as they should, let me know what browser are you using.
4. If your issue is resolved, be kind enough to let me know about that.
- The topic ‘Read this before asking a question’ is closed to new replies.