I really need your help. I had a post from early January that for some reason was appearing before my post of this morning. I tried to do a temp fix by making your latest post a "sticky" post, but for whatever reason this website has been programmed to rout the home page to the post of Jan. 5. I then made sure that reading settings called for setting the post in reverse chronological order. Still, something was not right, as this setting was already enabled and so was showing other posts on the same page (I changed it to 4), but only one has been showing. This made me believe that the "/blog" doesn't exist. Yet, I could not find how to confirm this and/or modify this. I then thought about deleting the post and re-posting it (the post of Jan.5th) so that whatever special setting that had been created could be undone. Yet, I chose not to do this as there had been comments made, so losing those would be bad relations management. I looked into creating the static page for blog posts that is part of my site overhaul plan, but I concluded that it would take too long and that this problem needed to be fixed ASAP.Given this, I then decided to return to the reader settings. There I entered other site address and URL address. Modifying one and not the other did not work. I then modified both. THAT'S WHERE THE MISTAKE OCCURRED. The site degraded immediately. I then pasted in the previous addresses (I had copied to make sure that I did not insert the wrong address). I don't know why, but it did not take. The degraded site is still online and nothing can be accessed because clicking on anything in the dashboard redirects to the site.