Love your plugin. Just upgraded to the lifetime premium version. Here are a few things that it would be nice if you can help me (and others) do to enhance your already excellent product.
1. Currently the front-end table defaults to 10 rows, starting with the 1st row of the DB table. How can I have the table start with a random row instead? That way google index won’t consider the site pages of a similar content?
2. How can I limit search to exact match, so a search for “Part” won’t bring up “apartments” or “partition” or “party”?
3. Can the search box pre-populate a grayed example search, such as “ex: Pets”?
4. How can I truncate the content so that the content of each cell won’t exceed a certain number of characters? Say 100, and have it ends with an ellipsis? Even better if the user could expand to full content by clicking on a “expand” link.
5. Where should I go to translate words such as “Showing” “entries” “Search”, etc. to another language?
6. Is there a way for me to style the table independently of the WP page styling?
Thanks Peter. Sorry for having so many questions.
- The topic ‘Random Rows, Truncating, Styling and Other Questions’ is closed to new replies.