Random question the user didn't answered yet
I’m trying to reach this sort of application (IDK better way to explain it):
- User get logged in;
- User insert a promotional code, and validates;
- It is picked 5 between all questions (or quizz), randomly. And quiz this user didn’t take.
- In adittion, i want to show a block of “already taken quiz”, listing at least the question and the status (correct, 100% right or passed) of… “already taken quiz”;
- Since he can take 1 quiz and leave the application, i want to store all the quiz he was able to answer (picked randomly above), but he didn’t;
- He get points;
- See ranking;
- bla bla
Ok, so in the 3º step im stuck.
I was thinking about creating a category page, and manipulating its template to print the tokken (and its tricky, cause apparently i can’t input the quiz ID), randomly, based on if the user answered the question (wich i couldn’t find where it says he did).
After that pulling some quizz he is… “authorized” to take (wich i dont know how to pull out without creating a new column in the “all_results” table, and [hardly] manipulating the plugin so it doesn’t conflict with other instances).
And after that a block listing all the taken quizz (if i manage to do above i can query for that).
SO… any hints, tricks, magic books, demon summon ritual i should perform?
*Amazing plugin BTW
- The topic ‘Random question the user didn't answered yet’ is closed to new replies.