Ran auto update for 3.1 and now site doesn't work (deleted mait mode file)
I was just working with this site yesterrday. Sat down to continue the work and saw the update. Ran the update, it went into maintenance mode – fine, ok. Killed that maint file on the server, logged onto the server to give the directory full permissions. Went back into my WP admin and ran the auto update again. Said it completed fine but when I went to the front end it just does NOTHING (in IE).
Firefox gives me this error… “Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.”
I tried running the auto install a few times, all ‘completed’ – then I even went in and reverted back to the stock 2010 theme. Still nothing.
- The topic ‘Ran auto update for 3.1 and now site doesn't work (deleted mait mode file)’ is closed to new replies.