I think WordPress is really missing a Post Queuing system. Currently the Schedule Posts system is too manual. Why can’t authors add posts to a queue, have them automatically published based upon an established schedule?
I’d love the following features:
– Configurable time slots
– Dashboard display of the queue and upcoming release schedule
– The ability to queue a post when creating it by adding Queue to the Draft, Pending Review, Scheduled, Published list
– A Priority setting (High, Low) that determines which posts in the queue get scheduled first
– The ability to manually adjust the queue
Anyone want to tackle this?
- The topic ‘Queue Post System’ is closed to new replies.