If I use your pro version of ALL IN ONE SEO plugin in:
1. Does your team do a custom install?
2. Will I still need to add a plugin that creates a sitemap for search engines?
3. I’m really new to coding and html — that okay?
4. I see it takes care of page duplication. I assume that is on the back end and not an auto delete of duplicate page content on user end. All our posts usually show on our blog category and in a more detailed category like cooking or exploring or crafting. Here is our site so that you can see what I mean: http://www.WondermintKids.com
5. I use the WPML multi lingual plugin and we have our posts in Chinese and SPanish. Will this confuse the plugin when it comes to page duplication or anything related?
Thanks in advance for your support.
- The topic ‘Questions on Pro Version of All IN One SEO plugin’ is closed to new replies.