Today I switched from WP.com to W.org and am using BlueHost. I have a bunch of questions and am frustrated. Thanks in advance.
1. My domain did not change. http://poeticaperture.com It seems I can access my "old" site AND my new site. Should I delete the WordPress.com one or redirect it? Do I need a site redirect upgrade on WP.com?
2. What happens to my email and WordPress.com followers? I sent an email to my email subscribers asking them to re-subscribe. I am guessing I'll need to contact the others individually?
3. What about the blogs I follow on WP.com? Do I need to subscribe to them via another way?
4. I somehow have 4 copies posted of each of my posts. I am manually deleting the ones with no comments. What did I do?
5. I assume that I am re-designing the sidebar, right?
6. I want access to all my stat history. Is this importable?