I need to know if Subscribe2 or Subscribe2HTML are able to achieve the following.
1. Allow my WordPress blog readers to subscribe to my new or edit posts through email, where they can select a particular category to subscribe to.
2. Whenever I post a new post or edit a particular post, the system
will automatically send out an email to the category of subscribers
which the post is categorized as.
3. The emails need to be sent out immediately. Not after some time. As
I will create and edit posts in “real time”.
4. My email subscribers must be able to unsubscribe any time they
5. For the email that is sent to my subscribers, I must be able to
choose whether it is full content or an excerpt.
6. I must be able to use my own smtp server (port 25) to send out my
emails. Not other 3rd party SMTP service.
7. Lastly, I must be able to create an email subscription form as a sidebar widget so that my subscribers can enter their name and email address as well as select the category that are interested to subscribe to.
I am currently using WordPress 3.4.2. Please advise.
- The topic ‘Questions about Subscribe2 or Subscribe2HTML’ is closed to new replies.