I noticed that some links are coming up with code in the link URL that I did not put there. I have not edited my site for several weeks. I have added posts but no PHP editing. So I am pretty sure I did not cause this. I noticed it tonight and don’t think it has been like this for more than a day – maybe two. I am using version 2.7.1.
This is the expected link:
This is what shows up in the Permalink and the “Recent Posts” and “Comments” widgets.
Every thing else seems to work. I check the dates on the PHP files and none show dates with recent updates. I checked the DB through examination of my daily backup and don’t see any changes to the data in the DB.