Puzzling Error in Theme – Feel like I've tried everything
Our theme was working fine up until yesterday. As far as we know, no one was making any changes to the website at the time it broke. Here is our site now.
This is what the theme is supposed to look like, which is running on another one of our sites.
I’ve completely reinstalled the theme files and deactivated all the plugins. I have FTP access. Apart from that, I have no idea what to do. It looks like something is changing the theme – specifically, moving the background elements up a great deal.
If anyone has an suggestions or code that might fix this issue, I would be very thankful.
- The topic ‘Puzzling Error in Theme – Feel like I've tried everything’ is closed to new replies.