Question, is there a way to take the side menu from my news blog, and place it on my main root pages or page side bar?
Example I have a news page under my main root. Then I have the news (blog) folder, and all the wordpress files inside it.
Even if I just had some code that would pull the
Recent News widget (example below) and when the news blog is updated the code updates the information just like it does in the side menu on the wordpress pages.
* The Monkey’s Fist – By Pan
* World News April 11, 2009
* World News April 10, 2009
* World News April 9, 2009.
* World News April 8th, 2009
- The topic ‘Putting the side menu on my other pages out side of blog’ is closed to new replies.