WordPress.org

Forums

PuSHPress
PuSHPress caused "unexpected output" problem on subsequent plugin activations (1 post)

  1. dgw
    Member
    Posted 4 years ago #

    On my DreamHost shared server, PuSHPress caused a problem where every time I activated another plugin, it "generated 311 characters of unexpected output during activation." (See this WordPress StackExchange thread for more.)

    I used System Information to trace the problem to the activated_plugin hook, which was attached to lacandsnw_pushpresscheck even months after I installed PuSHPress. Deactivating PuSHPress stopped the unexpected outputs.

    Let me know what other information is needed to diagnose and fix the problem. I have disabled PuSHPress for now and am using only PubSubHubbub until the issue is fixed.

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Plugin

  • PuSHPress
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Support Threads
  • Reviews

About this Topic

Tags