Support » Fixing WordPress » Publish/Update Post Button has disapeared from indivdual posts in the "edit'
6 years, 8 months ago
For some reason, I can’t find the publish/update button anymore in the edit section.
Check in the Screen Options (top of the Edit page) that you have selected 2 columns to be displayed.
Thank you for your response. I do indeed have two columns. There is just white to the right of my post in the “edit” section.
Any other ideas? Thanks again.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
– increasing the available memory?