My WP site was running well before but because I want to use multi-site function so I made some settings then now I got trouble.
I did updating to 5.0.2, setting a multi-site network and created a sub-site all at once few days ago but noticed that there might be something wrong when I tried to post something in my both sites.
What I did are shown below:
1. got a notification that the new version of WP is available, then updated on WP
2. modified wp-config.php for activating multi-site function
3. modified wp-config.php and .htaccess regarding the guide on WP for setting multi-site
4. set multi-site network and created a new sub-site
Everything went perfectly till today when I post.
1. When I tried to upload a picture in the editor, I got “The response is not a valid JSON response.”
2. Seems to fail updating and saving draft because I always can see “Updating failed” on the top of the editor.
3. Click on Publish/Schedule, it shows “Publishing/Scheduling failed”
4. Click preview, it keeps running but nothing shown
I have disabled all plug-ins and set back theme to default one (twenty-…) but it doesn’t work.
Then I recovered my backup of wp-config.php and .htaccess before modified but still got no luck.
So I suspect that the new version of update causes this problem.
Does anyone of you have ideas how can I check furthermore or fix it?
Thanks in advance.
PS. I am using a raspberry pi with raspbian to host WP myself.
- The topic ‘Publishing failed and invalid JSON response after updated to 5.0.2’ is closed to new replies.