Hello Daniel (and other wordpressers)
I have a wordpress blog (3.4.2) running Edit flow 0.7.3.
Whenever I make a post and save it, it changes the publish date from immediately to the current date. It seems to be similar to http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-edit-flow-custom-statuses-create-timestamp-problem.
Steps I use to reproduce:
1. Click New post
2. Put in a title and body
- Status is Pitch by default.
- Publish immediately is set by default.
3. Click the save button
4. Click the save button again.
5. Add some content to the body.
6. Click Save
7. The publish date is now set to the current date, if not repeat steps 4 to 5
I confirmed that Edit flow is causing the issue, since disabling the plugin makes the problem go away.