[Resolved] Publicize error and more
I’ve been having several WordPress problems over the past few days, but I think they’re all related to one another.
1. Dashboard loads fine, but other actions (edit post, go to plugins page, etc) sometimes will not load after several seconds of trying. Both on Chrome and Safari, I get a message that the page can’t be loaded.
2. I then noticed that my posts weren’t sharing to Facebook, using Jetpack Publicize. I went to check my connections and saw error 32301.
3. After debugging Jetpack, it showed that there may be something wrong with the XML-RPC file. After searching forums, I tried two solutions: one about making sure there weren’t any spaces in your XML and the other involved running a command and making sure you get the right return output. I did both of these, and I got the correct/normal response.
4. WordPress for iPad app wouldn’t let me refresh my posts, and returned a 404 error. I deleted it and tried to reinstall, but then WordPress login authentication would take too long and time out.
5. I used the P3 plugin performance profiler to see if one of the plugins was the issue and other than Jetpack taking several seconds, everything else worked normally.
I can’t figure out what’s causing these problems or if they’re related but I think Jetpack is causing an issue with my website to time out. Any ideas? My URL is http://www.klassy-kinks.com.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Publicize error and more’ is closed to new replies.