Protocol for using WordPress Themes & Plug-ins Professionally
I’m new to WP and simply love it. It has so far met every expectation I’ve had, specifically: simple CMS, easy to use for beginners, great looking layouts, fantastic plug-ins.
My questions might generate a wide range of answers, but I’m interested in the prevailing opinion on the following:
1. Is it recommended to compensate with money for a free THEME used for a commercial (income-generating or professional) site?
2. Is it recommended to compensate with money for a PLUG-IN used for a commercial site?
3. What is protocol regarding removing the “Powered By” attributes of a theme or plug-in?
4. Does your answer to #3 change if you have significantly edited the CSS for a theme?
It would be great if when you answered you mentioned if you were an end-user (like me) or someone who creates themes and/or plug-ins.
- The topic ‘Protocol for using WordPress Themes & Plug-ins Professionally’ is closed to new replies.