Promising but not yet working as described
Hello, very useful plugin and I really hope we can make it work correctly soon!
Here are my initial findings:
– In your screenshots, the second image states: “Manually sorting folders in the Gallery Admin screen”: doesn’t work with my installation (3.5.2)
– Folders with no description do not display thumbs. I can only make them display thumbs when I enter a description.
– Doesn’t work/adapt with other themes. You state we should “Please copy a template from a theme in eazyest-gallery/themes as an example to build a template for your theme.” But this is hopeless! Who is going to build templates for every used theme…???
– You state: “some themes override the gallery output in a way it overrides your columns setting or your sort order.” Yes, this is absolutely the case. So… what should we do then?
– Clicking on attachment page is not working correctly either. I get a sort of lightbox asking for Quicktime…although I defined full page as setting
- The topic ‘Promising but not yet working as described’ is closed to new replies.